Job Opportunity Job ID: 23007 Positions Location: East Lansing, MI Job Description General Purpose The Information Description:
Positions Location: East Lansing, MI
The Information Technology Project Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, monitoring and implementing IT projects to meet organizational goals. The Project Manager is responsible for entire projects or phases of a large projects and drives projects in order to meet larger organizational goals within established IT PMO methodology.
- Manage multiple IT projects from start to finish.
- Oversee project deliverable completion throughout the project lifecycle.
- Monitors project process, scope, schedule, tasks, issues, risks, quality and resources and provides regular, detailed project status reports to key project stakeholders.
- Partner with the PMO and project stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Instill quality assurance (QA) measures throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Coordinates with PMO and business teams to ensure project interdependencies are identified, communicated and managed
- Lead project review meetings with PMO and project stakeholders
- Chair and facilitate efficient and productive project meetings.
- Recommend and implement continuous process improvement objectives within the PMO.
- Effectively communicate and promote IT PMO methodology to ensure successful outcomes.
Job Requirements General Requirements* CAPM or PMP Certification or equivalent preferred Work Experience* 3+ years experience applicable IT or project management experience. \u2022 Experience in healthcare preferred \u2022 Knowledge of hospital care delivery, ancillary, support and financial processes preferred \u2022 Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and other process improvement methodologies and tools preferredEducationBachelor\u2019s degree in business, management, computer science, information technology or related business, technical or analytic field.Specialized Knowledge and Skills* Strong problem solving skills \u2022 Excellent written and verbal communication skills \u2022 Strong interpersonal skills \u2022 Desire for meaningful work and real responsibility \u2022 Strong customer service skills \u2022 Highly motivated, teamwork focused and process oriented \u2022 Exceptional organizational ability \u2022 Knowledge of project management discipline \u2022 Knowledge of change management methodology \u2022 Ability to demonstrate professionalism \u2022 Collaborative and ambitious \u2022 Service and process improvement mindset with an interest in building relationships with customers
Candidates please note: A series of assessments are a required part of the consideration process for all positions in the IT Department.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Information Technology Requirements: Shift Days Degree Type / Education Level Bachelor's Status Full-time Facility Match Any Experience Level 4-9 Years
Apply on company website