Job Opportunity Job ID: 22113 Positions Location: Carson City, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: Description:
Positions Location: Carson City, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Cleans all assigned areas of the hospital to maintain an aseptic environment and prevent healthcare-associated infection using standard cleaning procedures and chemicals.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Caregivers may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Environment Services Tech 1 are responsible for sustaining a sterile environment in all areas of the hospital
- Maintain environmental and infection control standards within established policies and procedures of the hospital
- This position performs a variety of cleaning tasks to maintain the whole facility
- As assigned, clean designated areas following area sheets and cleaning instructions
- Participate in department goals
- Works assigned weekends and holidays
- This position follows standard practices and procedures establish and complies with regulatory requirements
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Service/Support/Skilled Maintenance Requirements: Shift Variable Degree Type / Education Level High School / GED Status Part-time Benefit Eligible Facility Sparrow Carson City Experience Level New Grad
Apply on company website