Job Opportunity Job ID: 23203 Positions Location: Lansing, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: Supervise all daily Description:
Positions Location: Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Supervise all daily activities of the ES staff to ensure quality service to the patients, visitors and staff.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Caregivers may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Provide direction, on-the-job training, and continuing guidance to the Caregivers.
- Responsible to see that all work assignments are carried out properly, safely and completely within the allotted time schedule set by the director.
- Assure that quantity and quality of work meets all standards.
- Create an atmosphere that supports and encourages high performance, teamwork and continued improvement.
- Aid in performing some Caregivers duties, as occasion may require.
- On a daily basis, makes walking rounds in all work areas to maintain contact with customers and Caregivers and promote teamwork within the department.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Management/Professional Requirements: Shift Nights Degree Type / Education Level Associate Status Full-time Facility Sparrow Hospital Experience Level Under 4 Years
Apply on company website