Pay Rate: $17.05 per hour
- Daily Cashier Audits – review cashier report and revenue paperwork of every cashier, for every shift in all lots. Note and research where necessary any irregularities in revenue, cash/credit card transactions, exception transactions, and any other irregularities.
- Ground Transportation – review all ground transportation paperwork and tickets to ensure consistency with policies/procedures.
- Perform periodic License Plate Inventory audits, surprise Cashier Audits, Pay On Foot Machine audits as assigned.
- Provide training and assistance to cashiers as needed
- Report any improprieties or discrepancies to management staff and audit supervisor
- Other audit related duties as assigned
- Qualified candidates must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Qualified candidates should be computer literate (including proficiency in Microsoft Excel).
- Qualified candidates must have exceptional organizational skills, and be able to work well under pressure.
- Candidates should be able to work well with repetitive work.
- Accounting/Audit experience and/or education preferred.
- Candidate must be able to work overtime as required.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Apply on company website