- Implement national partnership initiatives for the specified region
- Identify growth opportunities and reaching out to potential customers to fill the opportunity gap through corporate parking programs (company accounts, restaurants, destinations, etc.)
- Create and manage B2B sales cycle with property/office managers to obtain new business for garages
- Implement annual growth plans and develop budgets accordingly.
- Interact with internal and external vendors
- Track garage activity
- Report and track progress of growth initiatives, marketing goals and strategies to Regional Manager, Customers and to Clients.
- Handle customer inquiries from employee web site
- Meet with clients as needed
- Coordinate amenity programs and customer appreciation days
- Network with property managers/garage clients and attend trade association/neighborhood meetings as assigned
- Assist in the preparation of new business proposals
- Drive revenue to company lease locations
- Interact with operations team to define business needs
- Leverage revenue opportunities to drive new location growth
- Minimum 3 years of business development, marketing and/or account management experience is required
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or Liberal Arts
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior experience with internet marketing best practices; pay per click advertising (e.g. Google AdWords); basic knowledge of SEO and SEM; website development (no coding expertise needed); and marketing via social media
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized and motivated self-starter who works well with minimal direction
- Demonstrate being data-driven with a strong attention to detail
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Apply on company website