- We are looking for administrative professionals who can work well with the public in a customer service parking office.
- Someone who can self manage and maintain a busy work enviroment.
- Answering phones, computer skills, and completing work assignments.
The duties listed below for administrative assistant are intended only as an illustration of the various types of responsibilities that may be assigned to this role of administrative assistant. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Compose, edit and/or type business correspondence and basic business documents
- The administrative assistant will maintain organizational charts for Department
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for client meetings
- Distribute and sort incoming mail and faxes for office staff
- Send out departmental mail via UPS, FedEx, US Mail, and courier service and/or accept deliveries.
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Coordinate conference room reservations or group meetings
- Assist with office management duties as needed (e.g. operate and arrange maintenance of copier, fax machines, computer or other office equipment).
- Maintain correspondence files and other electronic filing and/or hard copy filing either on-site or in storage.
- Complete other administrative duties as assigned, such as:
- Make travel arrangements
- Process and submit expense reports on behalf of direct managers.
- Submit payment requests for invoices to the Accounts Payable Department
- Respond to customer inquiries (e.g. answer questions regarding the company's parking facilities and requests for refunds).
- Must be professional and have excellent verbal and written communication skills; Excellent grammar and spelling skills required
- Must be diligent and conscientious; self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills (multi-tasking, prioritization, deadline orientation)
- Must have excellent typing skills (speed and accuracy); Preferably at least 40 WPM or better
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Google Mail, Calendars and Docs.
- Ability to interact professionally and courteously with clients, customers, office personnel and contractors.
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures.
- A professional appearance/presentation.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Apply on company website