Basic Function – Report to the Assistant General Manager of Finance. Will work with General Manager and Assistant General Manager – Operations, Managers and Audit Department
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Verify accounting codes and fax vendor invoices to the HQ for timely payment.
- Review A/P checks for accuracy and file paid invoices.
- Input customer claims / refunds into the AS400 for payment.
- Review time cards for accuracy, update payroll system and file related paperwork, meeting the biweekly upload deadlines.
- Process/track available employee paid benefit days.
- Review payroll checks for accuracy, print timecard and other payroll reports.
- Review and verify cashier shortage deductions against auditor reports.
- Review monthly union reports.
- Prepare Workers Compensation First Report of Injury Claims.
- Interact with managers and employees to resolve payroll issues and provide information.
- Process FMLA requests and related documents.
- Issue and track cashier access cards.
- Perform internal month-end reconciliations.
- High School diploma.
- College accounting coursework and two years of bookkeeping/auditing experience.
- P/R and A/P experience is desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- AS400 & Oracle experience is a plus.
- Detail oriented, able to handle multiple tasks concurrently and consistently meet deadlines.
- Able to communicate and work well with all levels.
Physical demands include using computer/fax/copy machine; frequent standing, bending and carrying stacks of paper as needed for filing in cabinets as well as remote storage room; communicate with a large staff in person and via telephone.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Apply on company website