Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) - Rehab & Neurological Unit
Building healthy communities through outstanding care, innovative partnerships, and amazing people.
Join our team and together we will make progress on our Strategic Goals:
- Forge a new path to meet the changing needs of our growing communities
- Champion a culture of exemplary care and deliver clinical excellence
- Create an environment where the best experiences happen
- Own our role to improve the system
Through new partnerships, a relentless focus on quality and sustainability, and a dedication to the best patient and provider experience, Southlake will improve the health of our communities and shape the future of healthcare.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, self-directed and a key member of a dynamic interdisciplinary team with defined roles focused on quality patient care and outcomes supporting patient flow. The successful candidate will provide excellent care to a diverse acute and rehab neuro patient population in a fast paced transitioning setting in the Rehab Neurological Unit.
• Current RPN certificate of registration from Ontario College of Nurses
• Demonstrates knowledge and skill in rehabilitation and orthopaedics
• Will provide primary nursing care to assigned patients including medication administration and to patients requiring assisted ventilator needs
• Competent In BCLS
• Demonstrated excellence in communication, both written and verbal
• Demonstrated problem assessment skills
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service and teamwork
• Demonstrated individual leadership skills
At Southlake Regional Health Centre, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live and serve, including those with disabilities. Southlake Regional Health Centre is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is the responsibility of all Southlake Regional Health Centre employees to work in a safe manner and promote health and safety in the workplace.
Apply on company website