Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency
Building healthy communities through outstanding care, innovative partnerships, and amazing people.
Join our team and together we will forge a new path to meet the changing needs of our growing communities and champion a culture of exemplary care to deliver clinical excellence by creating an environment where the best experiences happen. Through new partnerships, a relentless focus on quality and sustainability, and a dedication to the best patient and provider experience, Southlake will improve the health of our communities and shape the future of healthcare.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Current RN Certificate of Registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario
• Coronary Care 1 course in the last 2 years with practical experience
• Competent in CPR
• 2 years' recent emergency experience preferred
• BCLS certified
• ACLS required
• PALS/TNCC preferred
• Non Violent Crisis Intervention Course (NVCI) to be completed within 3 months of hire
• ENC (C) preferred
• Physical assessment course in the last five years
• Knowledge of basic arrhythmia interpretation
• Innovative and ability to adapt to ever changing fast paced environment
• Demonstrated excellence in communication, both written and verbal
• Demonstrated problem assessment skills
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service and teamwork
• Demonstrated individual leadership skills
At Southlake Regional Health Centre, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live and serve, including those with disabilities. Southlake Regional Health Centre is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is the responsibility of all Southlake Regional Health Centre employees to work in a safe manner and promote health and safety in the workplace.
Apply on company website