Dealership: L0238 Southern Cascade Finance Southern Cascades Finance Corporation
Lithia Motors, Inc. embodies a unique blend of talent, leadership, and professionalism in a culture that embraces our Core Values of Earn Customers for Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly, and Have Fun. Take your career to new levels with one of the largest and most successful retail automotive teams in the nation.Responsibilities:
- Understand company and department goals, and effectively communicate goals to team members.
- Weekly and month end SCFC analytics and reporting.
- Work management campaigns in collections system.
- Ensure team is meeting performance expectations and hold team members accountable.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels to handle workload.
- Manage team resources to meet department month end and year end deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of installment loans and various customer protection laws
- Basic understanding of loan origination documentation preferred
- Previous collections experienced preferred
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website