Dealership: L0238 Southern Cascade Finance Southern Cascades Finance Corporation
Lithia Motors, Inc. embodies a unique blend of talent, leadership, and professionalism in a culture that embraces our Core Values of Earn Customers for Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly, and Have Fun. Take your career to new levels with one of the largest and most successful retail automotive teams in the nation.Responsibilities:
- Portfolio management of 300 accounts generally ranging from 15-90 days past due.
- Able to work variable work shifts and/or extended hours based on the needs of the company.
- Responsible for gathering information about the customer's current financial situation and negotiating the best possible arrangement to avoid the account escalating to a delinquent status past 90 days.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, declined payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Place outbound calls to customers to inform them they have a delinquent account that needs to be paid.
- Leave messages with customers informing them of contact points via a defined script.
- Utilize the scripted opening when the correct party is reached. This includes identifying the customer, identifying the company and asking for payment on the account.
- Responsible for handling incoming calls from customer to negotiate and maintain payment arrangements suitable for the account.
- Basic knowledge of installment loans and various customer protection laws
- Basic understanding of loan origination documentation preferred
- PC skills including knowledge and use of MS Office (Excel, Word, Windows, etc.)
- Previous collections experience
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. A criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
Apply on company website