Restaurant Team Member: Carhop
As a SONIC Drive-In Carhop, your primary responsibility is to provide every guest with a SuperSONIC experience by:
- Delivering a warm, friendly, and fast experience to every guest
- Being a menu genius and helping SONIC customers navigate all customizable combinations
- Being empowered to resolve customer concerns, guaranteeing every guest leaves satisfied
- Maintaining SONIC safety and sanitation standards
What You'll Need:
- Contagiously positive attitude (You are a SONIC Brand Ambassador!)
- Ability to remain calm, especially in tough situations
- Resilient spirit - knowing everyone makes mistakes and can bounce back from a set-back
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Team mentality and willingness to help where needed
- Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours; night, weekend, and holiday shifts
The Fine Print:
As required by applicable law, SONIC Drive-In franchise organizations will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Each franchise organization is an independent employer and thus responsible for making its own employment-related decisions. Nothing in these materials should be construed as the franchisor being involved in or having control over a franchise employee's essential terms and conditions of employment.
"You are applying for work for a franchisee MHR North Texas of Sonic, not Sonic Corporate, or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
Apply on company website