Smiths Medical is currently hiring a 3rd Shift Machine Operator – All Shifts in Keene, NH.
The 3rd Shift Machine Operator will operate machinery and work on assigned line/process to work at pace for line/process to achieve shift goal, while also following all safety policies to include proper PPE.
Smiths Medical has a positive impact on someone's life around the world every minute of every day. In fact, over 240 people every minute benefit from a Smiths Medical product. Join us and grow your career while being a part of our continued success! We offer a fun, fast-paced, inspiring and collaborative work environment with opportunities to learn and contribute at all career levels. Innovation is part of who we are, with industry-leading products across a broad spectrum of medical device categories and a strong new product development pipeline.Duties & Responsibilities
- Assemble parts from subcomponents (Hand Assy Off-Line & On-Line).
- Be at work station per work schedule (before / after breaks / lunches / shift start & end).
- Demonstrates ability to follow Health & Cleanliness Procedures to include KEESOP700.
- Ability to take direction from supervisor, coordinator, or line/cell leader and complete assigned tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to identify & communicate non-conformities and/or quality problems.
- Contributes to both the success of the individual and the team.
- Follows 5S standards.
- Knows the daily goal / metrics for assigned line(s) / cell(s).
- Document production information with computer programs and/or systems (Microsoft Office).
- This position is required to assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including but not limited to FDA, Quality Systems Regulations, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes).
- Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED.
- Ability to read and comprehend machine faults through Human Machine Interface units.
- Basic understanding of computers.
- Paperwork certification as required.
- Machine specific training as required.
- Ability to delegate tasks and work closely in a team environment.
- Acceptance of change and flexible to changing work environments.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, Smiths Medical offers a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and much more!About Us
Smiths is always looking for curious minds. For new colleagues who want responsibility and relish a challenge. Those who would like to use their talents to help make the world safer, healthier, more efficient and more connected.
We're proud that we've been helping propel the human world forwards during our 160 year history of innovation. By looking at things differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always thinking big.
Today we're an aligned global business of five divisions and around 22,000 colleagues, that touches the lives of millions every year across five vibrant global markets.
In Smiths Medical, one of the five divisions of Smiths Group, we touch the lives of millions of people every day. Our colleagues are focused on providing innovative, lifesaving solutions for patients around the world.
So whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great career opportunities for the right colleagues. There's never been a better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future.
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity.
Apply on company website