Sizewise has an immediate need for a Warehouse Technician / Durable Medical Equipment Technician
Sizewise is a privately owned, global medical equipment and consumer sleep system manufacturer with more than 20 years' experience engineering innovative products to meet the needs of bariatric, geriatric, pediatric, and standard patient populations. Produced in two manufacturing plants and supplied through more than 65 branches nationwide, Sizewise offers a range of American-made bed frames, specialty surfaces, and mobility items that enhance patient healing and caregiver satisfaction. Sizewise is headquartered in Lenexa, KS.
Location: Schenectady, NY
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Cleaning and sanitizing medical equipment and applicable accessories
- Performing minor repairs on the equipment as needed
- Processing the equipment efficiently and in a timely manner
- Performing other warehouse related duties
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and push/pull up to 700 lbs. on wheels without accommodations
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; ability to squat, kneel and bend frequently
- Manual dexterity for operating tools and computers
- Basic mechanical aptitude
Sizewise designs and manufactures some of the best medical equipment on the market, and we're always aiming to make the best better by keeping up with the latest trends and innovations within our competitive space. Plus, we give back to our communities through time, money, and resources.
Come join us and make a difference in the lives of patients all over the country. We are Sizewise, and we are designed to heal™.
Additional information about our company can be found at www.sizewise.com .
EOE, including disability/veterans
Apply on company website