SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise — as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
Selected individual will work with small hand tools, sand blasting and tumblers to finish mechanical parts. Must have good eye-hand coordination and have the ability to do a variety of positions within the Finishing Department.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Deburr parts with small hand tools to remove burrs
* Polishes parts with hand held Dyna-Brade to remove blemishes and imperfections on parts.
* Ability to load, unload and operate shot blast equipment
* Scoops stainless steel media into holding tank of shot-blasting equipment when necessary.
* Inspect and gauge parts.
* Ability to load and unload tumbler as well as keeping parts organized by job router.
* Remove media from parts using small hand tools.
* Load and unload roll stamp machine.
* Identify which stamping equipment should be used based on part specifications.
* Operate roll stamp machine using hands and/or foot.
* Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
* High School Diploma/GED. Prior experience with metal finishing/polishing preferred but not mandatory. Will train the right candidate.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Sig Armorers Course recommended.
* Good hand to eye coordination.
* Able to lift up to 25 pounds
* Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Apply on company website