- 10+ years of experience in construction project management as a general contractor
- Experience building a variety of projects including academic and/or large projects, retail, hospitality and corporate interiors.
- Extensive experience maintaining project budgets and schedules
- Direct responsibility of leading and developing staff.
- Experience managing a variety of projects such as restaurant, gaming, hotel, luxury and specialty retail, spa and health club, or sports venue projects is required
- Must reside in the Los Angeles area and be flexible with business travel
Shawmut prohibits discrimination against any staff member or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, religion, national origin, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, disability, creed, citizenship status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Take an active role in and guide projects and project teams in each phase including pre-construction, construction, closeout, and post-construction services
- Identify and focus on critical issues related to constructibility including associated costs and logistical issues
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all Shawmut financial processes, controls, and reports, i.e., internal budgets, costs to complete, billings, collections, subcontractor payments, change order preparation and resolution, contracts, etc.Develop, nurture and maintain ongoing client, architect, subcontractor and industry (landlords, brokers, etc) relationships at the appropriate level reinforcing Shawmut's dedication to continuously addressing their needs and interests.
Apply on company website