Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you're looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you're in the right place.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Shake Shack is hiring an innovative and results-focused TA Manager based in our New York office. This is a hands-on, full life-cycle recruiting role requiring the ability to effectively source, recruit and hire top talent for corporate positions throughout our Home Office, with additional focus on assisting the Director of Talent Acquisition with strategic projects and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have corporate recruiting experience in a fast-paced, growing environment and will have built trusted relationships cross-functionally, while delivering exceptional customer service to internal hiring managers. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be a “big picture”, strategic thinker, with experience working on employment branding and recruitment marketing initiatives.
- Full-Cycle Recruitment: Drives recruitment efforts to source and hire top talent for all Home Office support departments, while ensuring our company standards and commitment to providing “enlightened hospitality” to our team members and guests is being upheld with every hire.
- Workforce Planning: Proactively works with cross-functional Hiring Managers in the Home Office to build strong talent pipelines, identify internal promotions, and attract qualified external talent for open and future positions.
- Interviewing: Completes pre-screen and face to face or virtual interviews as appropriate during the hiring process.
- Strategic Talent Planning: Partners with Director of Talent Acquisition to assist in developing and executing short and long-range recruiting strategy to proactively address our aggressive expansion plans
- Employment Branding: Partners with Director of Talent Acquisition to assist in executing on all employment branding strategic initiatives, including management of the Shake Shack Brand Ambassador Program, development of national recruitment marketing campaigns, and execution special branding projects
- Resources and Tools: Assists Director of Talent Acquisition in evaluating new recruitment and hiring technologies, while partnering with external recruitment marketing agency to identify and add new resources.
- Misc. duties as assigned.
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative work style and ability to work effectively across departments
- Analytical thinker who can conceptualize and analyze both business problems and solutions
- Results-oriented with ability to effectively manage project deadlines
- Ability (and desire) to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Proficient working with an Applicant Tracking System (Workday or related system)
- Minimum 4 years of full-cycle recruitment experience in the hospitality or related industry
- Experience conducting searches for positions from entry to executive level
- Employment Branding and Recruitment Marketing experience a plus
- Experience managing one or more direct reports preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Colorado Applicants: $79,400- $103,200 base salary (potential for higher depending on experience)About Us
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City's Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
Apply on company website