Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you're looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you're in the right place.
Financial Analyst, Enterprise FP&A
Shake Shack is seeking an experienced, proactive, driven FP&A Analyst to join its Finance team. Through clean and accurate financial modeling, business driving quantitative analysis, and strategic thinking, you will play a critical role in driving decision-making and the Company's overall business planning, external reporting, and forecasting process.
You will be a highly independent, self-starter who collaborates with functions across the company. As a critical link between Investor Relations and the internal finance team, you are responsible for producing executive reporting materials, Board of Director presentations and reporting for external facing presentations such as quarterly Earnings supplemental materials. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment which includes managing expected and unexpected deadlines. You possess a high-level of intellectual curiosity and can influence others without direct authority.
- Enterprise Monthly Performance Reporting - Analyze, interpret and summarize financial statements and sales results for management reports, presentations and external requests. Works closely with Shack-level finance team and business leaders to gather insight into business trends create informed perspectives on results. Responsible for compiling monthly executive P&L reporting
- Quarterly Earnings and Board of Directors – Design and write IR documents, including earnings documents (presentation slides, reference sheets, Q&A), conference and roadshow materials and other investor materials. Output should be compelling, concise, presentations that ‘tell a story' based on current business imperatives
- Other Presentations – produce ad-hoc enterprise-level reporting with clear, actionable conclusions. Outputs include P&Ls, KPI's, and store opening tracking models for use of the broader finance and leadership teams. Presents findings in concise and informative manner, tailored to audience
Skills and Knowledge
- Highly skilled with MS Excel and building dynamic financial models
- P&L Management Experience
- Experience in management consulting, investment banking or other highly analytical role with management interaction
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 1-2 years of related work experience preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City's Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built…and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
Apply on company website