Alabama MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for children, adolescents and teens with social, emotional and behavioral challenges as well as other complex needs. Through our wide range of flexible programs, we use a partnership approach with families and Mentors to offer individualized therapeutic services.
Foster Parent - Recruiter
Do you have experience in human services and want to work for a company that actively improves the lives of the individuals it serves? As the Mentor Recruiter, you will develop and implement recruiting and retention tracking tools and strategies to measure the success of campaign effectiveness, creating and designing new campaigns as needed to continuously attract new recruits.
- Manage the recruitment strategy and process for an assigned area.
- Build a prospect network and related campaigns to establish an ongoing pipeline of candidates.
- Conduct cold calls and informational screening meetings, review applications, medical examinations, and references.
- Conduct and attend networking and marketing events and represent the company at job fairs, promotional presentations, and other events to recruit mentors. Raise awareness in the community, through visiting community locations and leaders, and following up on referrals to source potential recruits and further enhance community relationships.
- Conduct orientation, home study evaluations, and pre-service orientation.
- Monitor and maintain allocated marketing budget and partners with internal marketing resources to produce materials. May develop own materials. Maintain appropriate records in compliance with funding source requirements.
- Record and report on the statistics necessary to measure the effectiveness of various recruitment efforts; report regularly on pipeline activity.
- Work with Program Manager and Program Coordinator to facilitate client match meetings.
- Develop informative activities and programs about company services.
- Participate in the development and implementation of mentor retention programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work OR Master's degree in Social Work.
- LBSW or LMSW or LCSW.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services or driving for company purposes.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification as required by state.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
- Self-motivated and collaborative; a team player.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – apply today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website