MENTOR South Bay, a part of The MENTOR Network, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
Outpatient Area Director
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is creative and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of individuals we support.
- Oversee operations within Metro Coast outpatient services including clinics in Chelsea, Dorchester, the Cape and Weymouth.
- Provide direction, leadership, and supervision of Program Directors and other management staff to carry out operations and ensure quality services to individuals served.
- Make decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the area, manage productivity, review financial statements, oversee purchasing, assure billing compliance, and documentation.
- Implement area core growth strategy to increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages, and assist with new start development.
- Provide administrative supervision to Nurses in collaboration with Medical Director.
- Maintain and foster relations within and outside of agency to improve quality and access to services
- Collaborates with Quality Improvement team to oversee area compliance with licensing and accreditation requirements, consumer needs and area incident reporting.
- Provide clinical supervision for licensure to staff as needed.
- Master's degree in Human Services field required. Must be independently licensed (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, LADC-1).
- 5 years post-master's experience. 3-5 years supervisory experience preferred.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website