Wexford Assisted Living and Memory Support is recruiting for a Dining Room Lead Server position. This is a full time position Sunday through Thursday, 7AM-3PM. We are looking for an associate who enjoys the senior population and can bring enthusiasm and an upbeat personality to our dining room!
At Senior Star the Dining Room Lead uses their role and the tasks it requires to provide legendary service to my residents, their guest and my fellow associates. The Dining Room Lead strives to create purposeful moments of connection with their residents, guest and their fellow associates.
Who We Are:
We are committed to helping you realize the power you have to make a difference. Whether it is a process you are involved in, a person you want to serve, or a cause you care about, YOU have the capacity to make a difference.
Senior Star's mission is to Unite and Serve. Being part of the Senior Star family means you are committed to being exceptional stewards and thoughtful spokespeople. We are looking to attract and retain a diverse group of associates, who are united by standards of excellence and thoughtful in how they act, think, and communicate in life, especially in regard to those we serve. Everyone who has high aspirations, who believes in doing good for each person with whom they come into contact, and who is committed to making a difference in the world, YOU will thrive as Senior Star continues to grow!
Our Promise is Senior Star's commitment to you and those you serve. Will you commit to our promise? It begins with seeing the treasure in everyone, and approaching each situation as if the person you are serving were your son, daughter, your partner, your parent or grandparent… with love, compassion and respect.
Check out what working for Senior Star is all about: http://www.seniorstar.com/culture-video/
See what our associates have to say: Senior Star Glassdoor
Essential Job Functions:
Oversees the Preparation of the Dining Room for Meals
- Ensures that all dining room tables are set with all utensils, chinaware, eating silverware, glassware and clean linen
- Ensures that all condiments are refilled before each meal, including sugar, salt, pepper, creamer and butter
- Rolls silverware each morning
- Sets up salad bar
- Coordinates with the Food and Beverage Director for any special events and needs of residents
Oversees the Serving of Meals to Residents
- Assists residents with coffee, salad bar, soup, dessert and any other service needs
- Ensures that all residents are being served in a prompt and professional manner
- Assists where needed, following service guidelines
Oversees the Cleaning of the Dining Room after Meals
- Ensures that the proper sanitized cleaning solution and procedure is being used by employees when cleaning
- Directs and assists in general dining room sanitation and routine and preventative maintenance on equipment
Point of contact in the absence of management
- Poses as the point of contact for dining room staff in the absence of management.
- Contacts the Food and Beverage Director or Executive Director in the event of an emergency.
Apply on company website