Urgently Hiring! It's more than just a job!
We are looking for YOU to make a difference in someone life!
Come join one of the fastest-growing home care companies in the nation. As a leading senior care provider Senior Helpers is the first national in-home care company to be recognized as a Great Place to Work! Senior Helpers was founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity. Senior Helpers culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
- Variety of shifts available for immediate start
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Flexible scheduling that works with your availability
- Friendly work environment and employee recognition events
- PPE supplied
- Specialized training and opportunities for personal certifications
- Satisfaction – As a Senior Helpers Caregiver, you experience the privilege of giving back to your community with every shift you complete.
- Create and maintain open communication with seniors, their families, and our staff
- Assist with personal care
- Assist with all Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) as assigned
- Reliable vehicle
- Dependable and Punctual
- Willingness to travel up to 25 miles
- Minimum 8 hours every other weekend required
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
Apply on company website