Select Staffing in Pueblo, CO is seeking an experienced Packer, for a well-established client in the floor care industry.
This is a 1st shift role (6am – 5pm, Monday – Thursday; voluntary OT on Friday), offering $13 per hour. This is a long-term opportunity, with the potential to become permanent based on performance.
- Stack and pile finished goods into containers.
- Prepare goods for shipment.
- Pack them following Standard Operating Procedures
- Clean and prepare containers for packing.
- Check to ensure containers are damage free.
- Verify if items pulled out of package are correct.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Seal and label each container.
- Move completed packages for loading.
- Mark and label containers.
- Tag containers with marking tools
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack.
- Some forklift background is ideal.
- Must have steel toe shoes / boots.
- Safety glasses and work gloves will be provided.
- High school diploma and/or equivalent work experience.
- Must have 1-2 years' work experience, preferably in Manufacturing.
- Criminal background check and drug screening.
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave. Additional benefits information can be found here: https://www.select.com/jobs/benefits/
Please complete your application on our website (https://www.select.com/locations/pueblo-co/80652), then follow-up with a call or email (719-542-7830 / firstname.lastname@example.org), for us to review your application right away.
*SELECT STAFFING IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY*
Apply on company website