Select Staffing in Pueblo, Colorado, is currently seeking an experienced machine operator, for an excellent opportunity located in the Pueblo Industrial Park.
- 1st shift: Monday - Thursday, 6AM – 4:30PM, with OT as needed on Friday and Saturday, offering $15 per hour.
- 2nd shift: Monday - Thursday, 4:30PM – 3AM, with OT as needed on Friday and Saturday, offering $18 per hour ($15 per hour + 20% shift differential).
This is a long-term, performance-to-hire opportunity. It is important that you have a solid work ethic and are highly dependable.
The Machine Operator performs standardized operations, recognizes defective materials and machine malfunctions, and observes continuous operation of machines to ensure that products meet specifications. *This list is not inclusive of all duties.
*Please note that a resume review and interview with the client, is required.
- Six months minimum experience in a manufacturing / machine operator role.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Basic math skills and unit of measure conversions are needed.
- Proficient at reading / understanding detailed instructions.
- Must place a strong emphasis on safety.
- Excellent listening skills and adaptive work style.
Please note that steel-toe shoes are needed; and reliable transportation is required as the facility is not on a bus line.
- Ability to stand and use hands for long periods of time.
- 7-Year Criminal Background Check
- National Sex Offender Status Check
- Drug screening (marijuana included)
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue and use paid sick and safe leave. Additional benefits information can be found here: https://www.select.com/jobs/benefits/
Please complete your application on our website (https://www.select.com/locations/pueblo-co/80652), then follow-up with an email containing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that a resume review and interview with the client, is required. Only candidates that apply with a resume will be considered.
*SELECT STAFFING IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE*
Apply on company website