*Warehouse 2nd Shift*
Great job opportunity in the Otay Mesa area for a Warehouse Associate in a busy Distribution Center.
The position is all about speed and responsible for monitoring the merchandise leaving company's warehouse.
- Creating shipping documents, pulling orders, loading or unloading trucks and perform inventory control.
- Must have previous experience in warehouse
- Load and unload materials and deliveries
- Receiving a large number of shipments on a regular basis.
- Some main duties often include unloading shipments as well as verifying that their contents are correct and that no items are damaged.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others
- Must possess attention to detail while working in a timely fashion
- Must possess organizational skills, as well as ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work under various conditions with frequent interruptions
- Must be able to move and/or lift at least 50 pounds
Apply on company website