Select Staffing in Pueblo, CO is seeking experienced and reliable forklift operators for a long-standing and reputable company.
This role offers $14 per hour, and requires the ability to work rotating 12-hour shifts (7AM – 7PM / 7PM – 7AM).
- Maintain operation of multiple lines (includes loading of gaskets and packaging).
- Must be able to manage quality of the product (measurements and identify physical attributes).
- Make necessary adjustments on equipment (e.g. beller, printer as needed).
- Move unitized and bundled product from work areas with and complete documentation.
- Rework rejected product/s as required and instructed.
- Operate all plant equipment (Forklift, Sweeper) safely and inspect as required.
- Must be able to help w/start up and shutdown operations.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Report any and all safety concerns, production issues to Supervisor. Be part of the solution.
- Be a role model (attendance, performance and behaviors).
- Must be willing to take on additional tasks as assigned.
- Forklift experience is necessary.
- Must adhere to PPE requirements (ear plugs, gloves, safety steel-toes, seat belt w/forklifts).
- Possess a positive mentality.
- High level of accountability.
- Administrative paperwork must be completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Background and drug screening required.
This position includes the opportunity to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short-Term Disability benefits, as well as a Retirement Plan. All Colorado Associates are also entitled to accrue, and use paid sick and safe leave. Additional benefits information can be found here: https://www.select.com/jobs/benefits/
Please complete your application on our website (https://www.select.com/locations/pueblo-co/80652); then email a current resume to: email@example.com, for immediate consideration.
***Please note that only applicants with resumes will be considered.
*SELECT STAFFING IS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE*
Apply on company website