SRC is looking for Software Engineers to participate in a team tasked with non-personal engineering, technical and program support services for tactical software engineering and cyber engineering for expeditionary systems. The tasks will be completed utilizing recurring day-to-day task support on-site within the Expeditionary Department at Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Crane.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide software development support to the project
- Analyze users' needs and design, construct, test, and maintain computer applications software or systems
- Conduct and document software requirements analysis and bidirectional traceability
- Design, implement, integrate, and test software and firmware subsystems to meet software and system requirements
- Engage in active risk management
Apply on company website