Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies
- Directs and coordinates all test engineering activities
- Determines conditions under which tests are to be conducted as well as sequences and phases of test operations
- Directs and exercises control over operational, functional, and performance phases of tests
- Confers with scientific, engineering, and technical personnel to resolve testing problems, such as product or systems malfunctions, incomplete test data, and data interpretations considering such factors as condition under which test was conducted
- Analyzes and interprets test data and prepares technical reports for use by engineering and management personnel
- Writes, implements, and reports status for system tests
- Acts as a lead and may direct the work of others
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website