Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide engineering support in Network Operations (NetOps) architecture for Army Current Force network systems
- Support will encompass Wi-Fi and Cellular based threat and non-threat systems used during training exercises to include updating configurations and firmware of network components, updating VMware vSphere and vCenter, deploying virtualized threat hosts as needed for training, and support during training exercises
- Conduct Working Group Meetings with stakeholders to include the training range and ensure requirements are being met with current fieldings and planned upgrades
- Apply network device configurations (Routers, Switches, etc.) as required for each fielded threat and non-threat system
- Provide technical updates and input to stakeholders during working groups
- Receive and inspect hardware and software upgrades/replacements used to maintain deployed equipment
- Maintain fielded environment and address/report technical issues experienced by users
- Ensure current technical aspects of current deployed devices are properly documented in manuals, DTPs, and training material
- Support internal Configuration Control Board Engineering Change
- Support for deployed and future architecture and development
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website