SRC is looking for Engineers to participate in a team tasked with non-personal engineering, technical and program support services for tactical software engineering and cyber engineering for expeditionary systems. The tasks will be completed utilizing recurring day-to-day task support on-site within the Expeditionary Department at Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Crane.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide rudimentary engineering support to the project
- Conduct market research, cost-benefit analysis, and trade studies
- Author a variety of technical and engineering documents such as system and subsystem designs
- Conduct and documents requirements analysis and bidirectional traceability
- Engage in active risk management
Apply on company website