Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Electrical Engineer II may support one or more subject areas including research, analysis, requirements, design, development, integration, test, deployment, and sustainment of complex radar and electronic warfare systems simulators and ancillary support systems fielded on various Department of Defense test and training ranges throughout the United States.
Job functions would be to participate (with mentoring from subject matter experts) in the different facets of radar systems engineering:
- Requirements development, system design, allocation of requirements to subsystems, subsystem development, system integration, system testing (creating and executing test procedures), system delivery and on-site integration, and post-delivery support. Certain parts of the process are documentation-intensive, and other parts have direct involvement with the developed hardware
Additionally, this position may be involved in the below:
- Performs a variety of analyses of technical engineering data of limited scope; interprets the data, verifies product documentation, designs, layouts, or drawings for adequacy and reliability
- Develops, documents, and recommends solutions or improvements for technical engineering problems of limited scope
- Assists in the preparation of draft or finished technical presentations, reports, process studies, or technical information used for both internal and external dissemination
- Assists in the analysis, development and maintenance of technical databases and supportive engineering systems
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website