Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Senior Electrical Engineer will provide design, development and testing of radar antenna systems at Naval Surface Warfare Center -- Crane (NSWC).
The Senior Electrical Engineer will:
- Based on broad objectives from management, identify, define, and solve complex technical problems which require a high level of ingenuity and innovativeness. Encourage optimum design within project schedule and funding limitations.
- Interact frequently as the organizational representative with the customer in the collection and translation of customer requirements to defined specifications. Make frequent contact with customers, teaming partners, subcontractors, and suppliers to obtain/exchange information, provide technical direction, and assist in the resolution of technical issues.
- Develop and deliver complex technical presentations to high level program management and customers. May lead major program and/or design reviews and major proposal activities.
- Perform extensive research and complex analysis on a major project to enhance the technical and economic development of the product and/or service. Completed reports or studies may be deliverable engineering products to the customer.
- Provide functional and technical guidance to engineers. Typically provides leadership and technical direction for a project team.
- Actively seek new business opportunities in related technical areas. Identify new customers and/or develop additional tasking with existing customers.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website