Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal Data Architecture, storage and bid data cloud-based solutions for our Marine Corps test, integration and production environments.
- Planning, designing and developing cloud-based storage and big data solutions
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Deploying and debugging cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
- Employing exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems
- Using your extensive knowledge of APIs to design RESTful services, and integrate them with existing data providers, using JSON or XML as needed
- Lead and develop best practices for larger Cloud Engineer team
- Building and designing web services in the cloud, along with implementing the set-up of geographically redundant services
- Orchestrating and automating cloud-based platforms throughout the company.
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website