Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Are you familiar with NAVEDTRA? If so, this position may be for you! SRC is looking for two Curriculum Developers to participate in a team tasked with Navy cryptologic curriculum design and development to expand a current eight (8) week training program into a 14 week program for Cryptologic Officers. The task will require a full rewrite of the existing program and incorporate a continuous improvement process. This program will instruct Cryptologic Officers to be best prepared to lead and manage their team.
This position will directly support the Center for Information Warfare Training (CIWT) for the redesign of a cryptologic course.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Curriculum design and development in accordance with NAVEDTRA standards
- Creation of a Learning Design Sequence (LDS), Training Course Control Document (TCCD), and Course Training Task List (CTTL)
- Assessment of the Job Duty Task Analysis (JDTA)
- Development of Instructor, Student, and Trainee guides
- Creation of Lesson Plans
- Initial and ongoing Evaluation and Assessment of Learning Objectives (LO), Terminal Objectives (TO), and Enabling Objectives (EO)
- Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) and Course Master Schedule (CMS) development and maintenance
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
Apply on company website