Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gather technical requirements and formulate storage solutions Collaborate with customers to deeply understand their technical requirements, business requirements and budget. Formulate appropriate solutions by providing solution diagrams, architecture and documentation to customers
- Deliver storage demos and Proof of Concepts (POCs) - Collaborate with Storage Specialty Sales team (SSR) to deliver customized demos and POCs to customers . This involves understanding customer requirements and then tailoring specific demos and POCs to fit the customer needs
- Trusted Technical Advisor - Win the confidence of both the customer and the SSR as their trusted technical advisor. Propose solutions in the best interest of the customer in partnership with the SSR
- Partner and AWS field training Provide deep technical training to partners and AWS field SAs to educate them on AWS storage offerings
- Customer advocacy & assistance Engage directly with the top customers and partners to assist with solution adoption. Relay feedback to the services team on experience and what improvements should be made
- Establish tech cred. with AWS, customer and partner technical community Be viewed as the domain expert for the solution by AWS, partners and customers. Document, capture and share feedback with technical community
- Monitoring various cloud resources
- Approval/denial of extra cloud resources, keeping allocated budgets in mind
- Assigning price points to various infrastructure components
- Defining the billing cycle and transfer pricing costs
- Defining the change control cycle for the infrastructure components
- Leveraging cloud data management solutions, such as NetApp Cloud solutions, for better control of cloud storage and cloud usage costs
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website