Job Category: Manufacturing/Operations Job Family: Maintenance Work Shift: A M-F (United States of America) Job Description: Starting Wage up to: $27.12/hour, based on experience (includes a $0.40 shift premium) Shift/Schedule: Nights (10pm to 6AM) Monday through Friday. Overtime is expected and weekend work is on a rotational basis. Overtime is paid on 8+ hours in a day, time and half paid on Saturdays and double time paid on Sundays. Work week also includes a guaranteed 40 hours. Full Benefits Package Available:
- Health insurance available on date of hire (medical, dental, vision and life insurance)
- 401k Match: $ for $ on first 6%
- Paid Vacation and Holidays: 1 day after 30 days, another day after 6 months, a 3rd day after one year anniversary | 7 Paid Holidays following 30 days of employment, 1 week vacation after one year of service (grows to 5 weeks of vacation in the 18th year of service)
- Health and wellness programs available (includes a H.S.A with company contributions up between $600-1,200 based on medical plan elections and screening and a fitness reimbursement program)
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Tuition Assistance Program
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Computer literacy
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Maintenance experience
- Electrical troubleshooting experience
- Food manufacturing experience
- Able to install pumps and motors
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to an 6 percent Schreiber match and has been recognized as Best-in-Class for companies with 5,000-plus employees.
- Competitive medical, prescription drug, dental and vision benefits without a waiting period, including second-opinion medical consultation with specialists
- Wellness resources, including a fitness reimbursement program and access to an interactive personalized online wellness program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Professional growth and development opportunities through training and our Education Assistance Program
Exciting opportunities. New challenges every day. A chance to make a difference -- and work with great people. That's life at Schreiber Foods.
Take the next step in your career by applying your knowledge and skills at Schreiber... where you'll experience more opportunities, more rewards, more teamwork and be an essential ingredient in the company's success.
To learn more about Schreiber Foods, please visit our website at www.schreiberfoods.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Want to be alerted of new openings? Sign in and click the cloud in the upper-right corner to view your profile. From there you can setup Job Alerts.
Apply on company website