SAS Operations Coordinator
SAS Retail Services provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, distributors, and wholesalers, within the grocery, mass, home/hardware, and drug channels.
The Operations Coordinator is the liaison between the In-Store Execution (ISE) Program Manager and the SAS field operations team. S/he is responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the best most efficient manner while delivering high quality results. Performs other duties as required and assigned.
Our people are what make SAS Retail Services a great place to work. All of us work hard to win for the customer – some of the nation's largest retailers — and that's what makes it fun, the drive to do whatever it takes to get the job done. APPLY TODAY!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Gives Program Manager daily updates of status and new and existing opportunities
- Works with Operations Manager to align with ISE expectations and support requirements
- Communicates with Territory Supervisors regarding merchandisers and/or store issues
- Assists Retailer with issues/opportunities during execution of the ISE program
- Works with schematic analyst on resolutions for schematic problems
- Loads Cycle plan into SAS Technology Platform
- Pulls the daily and weekly reports for retailer and operations
- Handles day to day ISE matters and Issue Resolution Tracker
- Payroll & Scheduling
- Minimum 1-year progressive retail experience
- Prior Broker, Retail, Retailer Service or merchandising experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and web-browsers
Apply on company website