SAS In-House Operations Coordinator
SAS Retail Services provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, distributors, and wholesalers, within the grocery, mass, home/hardware, and drug channels.
The in-House Operations Coordinator is responsible for running ad-hoc reports using Retail Logic to relay trend data. The Coordinator will also update scorecards and monitor for potential improvements. Utilize data collection for analysis of retail data. Run canned reports using company Insights system. Create client deliverable files, reports, databases on time according to production schedule.
Our people are what make SAS Retail Services a great place to work. All of us work hard to win for the customer – some of the nation's largest retailers — and that's what makes it fun, the drive to do whatever it takes to get the job done. APPLY TODAY!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Create retail analysis reports and presentations for various internal and external groups and teams
- Manage resource information for the retail area. Maintain collection of measurement sources
- Analyze results of system audits to determine and report variations or problem areas; keen attention to detail including an ability to identify data anomalies
- Create client deliverable files, reports, databases, etc. on time, according to the production schedule
- Coordinate efforts and communications within the retail team to ensure all information and analytical requirements are being met
- Support the Field Teams with standard reporting, as well as managing ad-hoc requests
- Develop standard templates and provide benchmarking capability across customer teams and region
- Must have one (1) year of experience in sales, marketing or retail environment through internship or work experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management
- Marketing, Sales, Retail, Food Marketing or equivalent work experience preferred but not required
- Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Power Point, Access and strong Excel including VLOOKUP's and pivot tables
Apply on company website