Full Time Space Management Support Analyst SAS
SAS Retail Services provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, distributors, and wholesalers, within the grocery, mass, home/hardware, and drug channels.
We are looking to hire a Space Management Support Analyst who will be responsible for assisting in the execution of the Retailer's Space Management GM process. This is an entry level Space Planning position within SAS. The Support Analyst will work closely with a team to accomplish desired business objectives and goals. This position will entail assisting with the creation of planograms, analyzing the data to determine space allocation impact and proposing ideas that will positively impact the sales margin.
Our people are what make SAS Retail Services a great place to work. All of us work hard to win for the customer – some of the nation's largest retailers — and that's what makes it fun, the drive to do whatever it takes to get the job done. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days.
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(K) Plan
- Generous paid time off.
- Paid training and ongoing career development certifications and courses.
- Support the execution of the Retailer's space management process using customer insights and market data.
- Collaborate with category teams to identify specific goals for the merchandise reset.
- Assist with the creation of planograms and product assortments in a timely manner.
- Make recommendations regarding assortment and space allocation solutions which positively impact the Retailer's sales margins and turnover.
- Communicate issues to various teams and propose ideas for resolution.
- Assist in compiling and analyzing data for assigned Retailers.
- Assist with running internal reports to determine product viability and preference.
- May assist with creating merchandise presentations that enhance the customer shopping experience and contribute to our Customer 1st merchandising strategy.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School diploma required.
- Preferred: prior Space Management experience, college course-work.
- Must have 1 year of retail/merchandising or related field experience.
- Preliminary knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work closely in a multi-functional cross-company team environment.
- Ability to create and deliver effective persuasive presentations.
- Able to meet deadlines, manage time effectively
Apply on company website