Part-Time Retail Sales Merchandiser SAS
You are organized, friendly, and detail oriented. Experience in sales in a retail setting is not required. Entry-level candidates welcome and we'll train you to be part of a high performing team! If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, apply now for a role as a Full Time Retail Sales Merchandiser with SAS Retail Services!
You'll be the critical link between consumers, our client's products and key store personnel. You'll ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time to maximize a retailer's sales. In this role you'll grow and maintain great relationships with store management, present our client's products in the most impactful way following Planograms and manage inventory and displays so products are in stock and looking great.
What We Offer you:
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid training and ongoing career development.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Supplemental Benefits Option
Your typical day as a Full Time Retail Sales Merchandiser:
- Flex your organizational skills to build relationships with store personnel, create impactful action plans, and support a positive brand image.
- Increase in-store visibility of client products and promotions.
- Ensure products are always available by maintaining merchandising and display standards.
- Maintain Client objectives by ensuring secondary placements of product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to schematics
- Shelf Standards and Conditions: authorization of items to meet Client shelf schematic standards
- Meet Client and Company objectives by maintaining full distribution on existing SKUs.
- Take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing POS materials for products on shelf
- Manage time and prioritize for store call coverage
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, elevated sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs at a time
- Repetitive lifting of 25-50 lbs is required.
- Ability to climb ladders, bend, kneel, stand, or walk the store for up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to speak and build relationship with store leadership
- Occasional weekend work required
- Valid Driver's License
- Have access to a reliable vehicle to drive to your assigned retail locations
Apply on company website