Sanford Children's Specialty Clinic and the Department of Pediatrics Sanford School of Medicine of the University of South Dakota are seeking a pediatric infectious disease specialist to join our group of 70+ pediatric sub-specialists.
• A pediatric infectious disease specialist is a critical position for Sanford's state-of-the-art, Children's Hospital which opened in March 2009
• Sanford Children's Hospital is the only free-standing children's hospital in the state of South Dakota
• Supported by in-house neonatology, pediatric intensivists, as well as the hospitalist program
• Consultative service with call of 1:2
• Faculty appointment with University of SD Sanford School of Medicine
•Training of medical students and residents
•Infectious disease prevention, antibiotic stewardship and clinical trial opportunities
• Nationally competitive salary with a comprehensive physician benefit package including a Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems
in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated
delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care
and services, global clinics, research and affordable
insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota,
the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians
and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior
care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the
Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an
excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe,
clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive
and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls
offers amenities of a community twice its size such
as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
PRACTICE DETAILSSanford Children's Specialty Clinic and the Department of Pediatrics Sanford School of Medicine of the U...
Apply on company website