OB/GYN opportunity in Newport, OR. Earn $400,000 plus student loan repayment options
Samaritan Health Services, a non-profit health system, is seeking an OB/GYN physician to join our Obstetrics & Gynecology team in Newport, Oregon. As a clinician with Samaritan Health Services, you will receive competitive compensation, starting bonus, loan repayment options, and excellent benefits.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The Samaritan Medical Group leadership team supports our physician teams and helps to ensure the best patient care.
Newport offers the perfect Pacific Northwest lifestyle tree lined cities with an abundance of outdoor activities, local farmers market and community feel.Job Specifics
- Join a team of three physicians, nurse practitioner and a certified nurse midwife
- Call is shared with three other physicians
- Level 1 nursery, average 20 births per month
- Take advantage of student loan repayment options
- Competitive Salary plus RVU bonuses
- Tax incentives for working in a rural community
- New clinic and hospital finished in 2020
- Views of the Bay and Ocean from L&D floor
- Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefits package.
Nestled between the Coast Range and the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean, Newport boasts some of the most breathtaking scenery on the central Oregon Coast with vast stretches of rugged cliffs, lush vegetation and sandy beaches. The temperate coastal climate allows for a variety of activities year-round including hiking, whale watching, golfing, shopping, deep-sea fishing and surfing.
As the largest city in Lincoln County with 10,000 residents, Newport hosts a variety of cultural events through an active performing arts center, and museums rich in history. Families and tourists alike can appreciate the banquet of activities, culture and natural beauty Newport offers.
For more information about Samaritan Health Services, the clinic, and the position, please visit www.samhealth.org/docjobs
Apply on company website