The Web Developer is a member of the Software Engineering team in support of the Headquarters, U.S. Central Command J6 mission. The Web Developer is responsible for design, development and maintenance of software applications, autonomous services, desktop applications, web applications, scripts, and utility programs. Conducts analysis and collaborates with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and provide technical expertise. Determines user needs, programming techniques and controls requirement, prepares operating instructions and user guide. Ensures development meets software standards and security compliance.
- Developing web application, and providing custom software solutions
- Developing Stored Procedures for SQL Server databases.
- Deploy, and release web-based application systems as required
- Perform daily operations and maintenance tasks, to include maintaining web servers and sites, troubleshooting issues, responding to service desk ticket escalations, and debugging and documenting legacy systems
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
- Active Secret Clearance
- IAT Level 2 certification (Security +)
- Extensive Web development experience using MVC, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, HTML, JQuery, and AngularJS
- Knowledgeable of Information security for Web Site Administration as per Web Server Security Technical Implementation Guide
- Experience with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) Management and web application configuration, release and deployment on Web Server
- Extensive experience with SQL server, and TSQL
- Must be able to apply software development principles, concepts, and techniques including software design concepts, test methods, and integration practices
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented design and n-tier development
- SQL Reporting Services experience desired
- Experience using Agile development methodologies
Advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office tools including Visio
Desire experience with cloud architecture
Familiarity with Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, and BMC Remedy workflows for task management
The ability to thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment where each day provides a new set of challenges under short time constraints involving complex network configuration and/or troubleshooting requirements
Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with stakeholders to define system requirements
Knowledge of U.S. Department of Defense security requirements, regulations, policies, and procedures
Apply on company website