SAIC is seeking a UX Researcher to evaluate the usability of websites, intranet sites, and applications through user research studies (e.g.; usability studies, creation of user personas, participatory design, surveys, heuristic evaluations, etc.). Using the research conducted, provide recommendations to design and development team members to create accessible, user-centered products.
- Conduct UX research on websites, software applications, and mobile apps for NGA's web enterprises to enhance the NGA user's experience.
- Design user-centered test plans across the design cycle from concept phase to post-release evaluations.
- Conduct web research studies (e.g., usability studies, creation of personas, and cognitive walkthroughs) to design user-centered test plans across the design cycle from concept phase to post-release evaluations.
- Incorporate quantitative and qualitative UX research methodologies to convey complex technical and business requirements.
- Conduct UX research through usability testing, interviews, card sorting, and other industry methodologies. Based on that research, provide data-driven reports, in a variety of formats, to diverse audiences.
- Create and deliver UX educational and informational briefs.
- Conduct and incorporate UX research techniques such as observations, understandings, analysis, interviews, surveys, questionnaires, card sorts, usability tests, tree tests, and A/B testing to prove or disprove assumptions, find commonalities across our target audience members, and recognize their needs, goals, and mental models in the NGA digital space either live or remote.
- Communicate research findings via written reports and oral presentations.
- Apply web usability testing methods of web user research studies (e.g., usability studies, creation of user profiles or personas, participatory design, surveys, heuristic evaluations, and cognitive walkthroughs).
- Bachelors degree and 9 plus years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience applying product usability moderating and/or test method selection.
- Demonstrated experience integrating consumer research into a business's product design practice.
- Demonstrated experience with product usability testing tools.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing methodology concepts for analysis and brief findings to organizations as necessary.
Apply on company website