The Robotics Process Automation team conducts interviews with system users in order to document and capture their manual processes in a detailed written document. That document is used to design and deploy automation to perform the same steps.
- Review technical documents in accordance with the respective requirements for format and content to ensure compliance and readability.
- Research highly technical subject matter, organizes information from multiples sources, and express technical information in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers
- Refine the work of other writers, and coordinate activities of writers engaged in preparing technical material for the development of process automation.
- Transform complex technical process (step-by-step) information into a clear and readable flow.
- Develop a document management system for all project related documentation.
- Responsible for all change control on documentation.
- Assists in collecting and documenting information pertinent to deliverables.
- Present information in tangible forms whether it be proposals, presentations, reports, or brochures.
- Assist in performing various administrative duties to help with filing and tracking of documents written.
- Proofread and edit technical documents varying in size from 5 pages to 50 plus pages for grammar, consistency, and accuracy; use track changes to annotate recommended changes.
- Assist business analysts and engineers with incorporating technical changes into documents and annotate changes on a List of Changes.
- Coordinate document projects for various reviews with technical contributors.
- Consolidate comments received from reviewers on a standard form and incorporate into a final document.
- Maintain and update documentation files with all emails and deliverables for each phase of the project process.
- Participate in team meetings to adjust and improve document creation.
- Weekly Meetings with customer to present status of work.
- BS in IT related field (4 years related experience in lieu of degree)
- Minimum 2 years experience in technical writing and editing IT documents
- Experienced writing deliverables for the federal government
- Experience supporting IT projects involving software development
Apply on company website