SAIC is seeking a Systems Integration SME to support the LANDMARK Ground Support Services (GSS) program. In this role you will support integration and roadmap development of Advanced Systems and Technology (AS&T)/Applied Ground Group (AGG) services on to the Software Services Platform (S2P). You will perform technical planning, systems integration, acquisition planning, risk analysis, and engineering analysis for major systems.
If you have a strong engineering background with focus on the development of CONOPS, software architecture solutions/platform(s), acquisition-related documents (SOWs, in-scope determinations, payment plans, etc) and system requirements, with significant Ground domain knowledge in mission technical capabilities and performance then this is the job for you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily interaction with customers and supporting contractors in the form of technical consultation, meeting coordination, and preparation/support to technical briefings
- Lead the development of plans
- Execute tasks to generate papers, reports and briefings for government review and acceptance
- Provide subject matter expertise through the support of technical, top-level systems engineering activities to geographically dispersed teams
- Review program and project deliverables, as required, for both technical accuracy and quality
- Lead and support various program technical and management forums and meetings (including Integration Reviews, Engineering Review Boards, Technical Exchange Meetings, Program Management Reviews, and Project Reviews).
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- Requires 9+ years experience with BS/BA or 7+ years with MS/MA or 4+ years with PhD.
- Familiarity with SENTIENT Ops
- Domain experience in complex National Ground Systems
- Experience in customer systems engineering and acquisition processes
- Bachelor or Master degrees in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or other Information Technology disciplines
- Systems Engineering experience on large complex systems
- Acquisition experience on small to large systems
- Software development background
- Project management and acquisition management
- Understanding of programmatic processes, including configuration management, risk and readiness
- Ability to develop a highly effective working relationship with the customer
- The ability to understand complex issues, to work with a team to develop closure plans
Apply on company website