SAIC is hiring a Service Desk Team Lead for a key role supporting the SAIC team in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Resolve technical problems and answers queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems.
- Diagnose, identify, isolate, and analyze problems utilizing historical database records.
- Route calls to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists.
- Maintain and updates records and tracking databases.
- Alert management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE
- AA Degree in related discipline and six (6) years related experience; OR, High School and seven (7) years related experience with relevant certification.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Candidate must be able to obtain an Interim Secret clearance or possess an Active Secret clearance to start.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current Security+ or ability to obtain certification within 6 months of hire
Apply on company website