Location: San Diego, CA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
DescriptionSAIC has an immediate opening for a Senior Logistics Analyst to support life cycle maintenance and integrated logistics product support for US Navy C4I systems. Job tasks include:
- Independently developing and interpreting maintenance procedures, responding to fleet questions and issues and resolving technical hardware and software problems associated with shipboard maintenance.
- Processes and documentation include: Reliability Centered Maintenance, Maintenance Index Pages, Maintenance Requirements Cards, Technical Feedback Reports, Engineering Change Orders, Enterprise Change Requests, Technical Data Packages, and US Navy C4I system baseline data to prepare ILS products in support of SPAWAR C4I system life cycle sustainment.
- Assisting with the development of C4I system maintenance products and responding to fleet requests for assistance with existing maintenance procedures.
- The ability to exercise independent judgment while working on multiple projects of diverse scope will be key to successful performance of the task requirements associated with this position.
- This position involves direct contact with customers and fleet users, and demands performance that is both detail oriented and time critical.
- The candidate will need excellent attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and willingness to learn on the job and receive RCM training, good written and verbal communication skills, ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities and tasks, and ability to travel (5%-10% of year).
- The successful candidate will have specific, recent and extensive experience providing life cycle support for US Navy C4ISR systems including ADNS, ISNS, CENTRIXS, CANES, and SCI Networks.
- A thorough knowledge and documented use of software systems/databases including CMPro.
- Candidates must possess a comprehensive working knowledge of US Navy and Department of Defense Logistics Systems.
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- The ability to obtain an Active Secret clearance.
- Previous experience as an SME for PMW-160 and/or networks desired.
- System administrator experience or system operator experience strongly desired.
- Active duty US Navy experience a plus.
Apply on company website