SAIC is seeking an experienced Senior Principal Contracts Analyst to join our team. This individual will possess skills in development and management as well as have a wide scope of knowledge of industry practices and company policies. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Conducts the preparation, negotiation, acceptance, and management of government contracts and subcontracts to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Incumbents in these roles analyze estimates of material, equipment and production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Reviews contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, government specifications and requirements, and conformance to master agreements.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives.
- Administers company policies that directly affect employees. Recommends changes to team policies.
QualificationsREQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- None required to start.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
Apply on company website