Location: Huntsville, AL
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
SAIC is looking for a Network Analyst for our NASA_NICS program in Huntsville, AL.
Network Analyst We currently have a job opening for a Network Analyst 2 to support a large Network Operating Center in Huntsville, AL. The selected candidate will perform configuration, preventative maintenance, trouble isolation of remote LAN network equipment, and possess a good knowledge of Cisco and Juniper product environments. The candidate will be heavily involved in the deployment of Network Access Control (i.e. 802.1x) and Cisco Software Defined Access (SDA) technologies. The selected candidate will follow engineering documents to test and implement complex network solutions and provide as-built documentation as needed, update databases and incident logs as needed. This position in our 24x7x365 Network Operations Center and could involve after-hours and weekend on call rotation
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS and 802.1x
- Knowledge of Cisco Software Defined Access (SDA) environment
- Knowledge of Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Python Scripting experience
- Knowledge of routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, and IS-IS
- Experience with TCP-IP and IP addressing schemes
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
- Knowledge of Remote Access (VPN) technology and user client applications
- Experience with IPv-6
- Remedy experience
- Spectrum monitoring experience
- ITIL experience
Required Education & Experience:
Minimum of two years' experience and Associates or High school (or equivalent) with relevant certification. Experience supporting LAN, telecommunication and Internet Technology is a plus.
Candidate must either currently possess or be able to obtain a Secret clearance; but all higher clearance levels are acceptable.
Apply on company website